Ethical Principles and Code of Professional Conduct
UKCP's Ethical Principles and Code of Professional Conduct set out the core principles that underpin our members’ practice. It covers areas such as confidentiality, the therapist-client relationship, equality and diversity and continuing professional development.
- We’ve just launched a consultation to help us improve our Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) process.
- World Mental Health Day 2016
- UKCP warns that far too few people in need have access to psychological therapies
- UKCP launches Bursary Scheme for Trainee Members
- We Need to Talk Wales: New coalition calls for better access to psychological therapies
- UKCP welcomes extra mental health funding, but more is needed