Ethical Principles and Code of Professional Conduct
UKCP's Ethical Principles and Code of Professional Conduct set out the core principles that underpin our members’ practice. It covers areas such as confidentiality, the therapist-client relationship, equality and diversity and continuing professional development.
- Applying for the Child and Adolescent Proficiency Marker
- UKCP part of 'Mental health plea' letter to The Times
- UKCP Ethics Committee – External Stakeholder Consultation for the new draft Code of Ethics
- Dexter Dias QC on FGM play
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2016 - Saturday blogs
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2016 - Friday blogs